Monday, July 27, 2009

Ina's Oven Roasted Shrimp

easy oven roasted shrimp
Ina's Oven Roasted Shrimp - ButterYum
Oh me, oh my... Ina has done it again.
These oven roasted shrimp are soooooooo good!!!


Oven Roasted Shrimp
Makes 1 pound

1 lb. peeled and de-veined Shrimp (16-20 count)
olive oil
kosher salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425F. Dry shrimp well and drizzle with olive oil. Season with Kosher salt and pepper. Toss to coat well. Spread out in a single layer on a flat sheet pan. Roast in the center of the oven for 8-10 minutes.


That's it... so simple, quick, and perfectly cooked. Great for dinner on a busy day, or use them in more special dishes like my Shrimp Linguine Alfredo.

I hope you'll give them a try.
Enjoy!


15 comments:

  1. I'm not a big seafood person, but my fiance is. He would love this! Isn't it amazing what a little salt and pepper can do to any dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I hope you don't think that I am coming from another planet, but I never thought to put shrimp in the oven. I have to try it, your picture is making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How easy is that....and it looks great. I love shrimp and the oven method is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and yet looks so good...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and simple recipe! I love recipes that call for only 3 ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Ina the best? Your shrimp look great, and now I'm very hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all Ina's recipes... these look great! I wish she would come out with another cookbook!! Happy Foodie Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS!!! for the recipe. A great new way to make shrimp. Geri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I have been missing you and was glad to see this! We brought shrimp back from the beach and I think I will give this a try! Sounds good, simple, and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love any recipe from Ina. I have not made these yet but have eyed this recipe for about two years now and always say I am going to try it since it always gets such wonderful reviews. Thanks for sharing.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shrimp anything is the best. . .well right up there at the top of the list anyway! I certainly never thought to roast them?? Great, simple idea, Thanks.

    I read your profile and I'm very much like you in that I just love to bake from scratch. Did it professionally for some time but now just for us and friends. Just took a Red Velvet cake out of the oven.
    Some how I've missed your blog and I am so happy to meet you~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful and simple recipe! I love recipes that call for only 3 ingredients!

    ___________________
    Julie
    Email Marketing Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great I love shrimps, thanks for sharing, I'm pretty sure they will taste great with a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!