Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Candy Sleigh

Candy Sleigh - ButterYum

One of moms from school made these candy sleighs and I thought they were so cute that I'd share them with everyone.  If you'd like to make them, you'll need a few simple ingredients - candy, ribbon, and a little hot glue.


Candy Sleigh
makes 1
Printable Recipe

2 standard sized candy canes, wrapped
1.5 ounce Kit-Kat bar, wrapped
10 Hershey's miniature chocolate bars, wrapped
ribbon
hot glue

Assemble as shown, securing with hot glue as needed.

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I wish I'd seen it when my kids were in school, it would make the best treat to bring in or make with the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and simple is this? They would be adorable on the kid's table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!