Monday, December 31, 2012

My Top 10 Recipes of 2012


Wow, it's hard to believe this year has come to an end, but here we are.  I was checking my blog stats and thought I'd share with you my 10 most popular recipes for 2012.  Be safe if you plan to be out this evening - designated drivers are super cool people!

#10 -- Lemon Cupcakes with French Vanilla Buttercream

#9 -- 5-Star Ham and Potato Soup

#8 -- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sticks

#7 -- Best Ever Blueberry Muffins

#6 -- Pains d'Amande

#5 -- Homemade Gnocchi Tutorial

#4 -- Biscoffee Cake (and a cake tip)

#3 -- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

#2 -- Skinny Cream of Broccoli Soup

#1 -- Spaghetti and Meatball Pie

 I hope each and every one of you have a very safe and Happy 2013!!

5 comments:

  1. I love seeing so many of your great photos together! All the best in 2013. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I could just a favorite of those, they all look delicious. The carb lover in me is leaning towards pasta though. :)

    I think we're going to solve that whole designated driver thing by cuddling on the couch to watch the ball drop. There's already champagne in the fridge. I hope you have an awesome New Year's. I'm looking forward to spending 2013 with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many beautiful and delicious mouthwatering wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check out that gnocci tutorial - its on my cooking bucket list. I have my top posts up too - stop by and see if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forwards to your blog in 2013. Happy new year. Loved those top picks. Will inspire me to get out the cook books and make some posts of my own.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!